How to make a NEW PIE in M1 Finance!
When starting our using M1 Finance, it was oddly complicated on creating a new pie to use for investing on the platform. Once you do it, it makes sense, but finding it is a bit cumbersome.
Creating a New Pie
- Click on “RESEARCH” on the top bar
- Click on “My Pies” on the new page
- On the top right, you should see a button labeled “Create New Pie”
- Now it will allow you to select your stocks, you can use the checkbox or click on/search for a stock & select “Add to Basket”
- Once you have selected all of your stocks, you must click on the “Add” button on the bottom right corner.
- Now your pie is created, click on “Edit” to give your pie a name & change it’s allocation settings, and save.
- Click on “Add to Portfolio”, which will allow you to allocate to that pie. And save.